Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Adventure Time Role-Playing Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Adventure Time Role-Playing Thread   Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:06 am

The moment had finally came, The Ice King had searched for this place for as long as he could remember. Which actually couldn't be too long, due to his crumbling psyche and fading memory. It didn't matter though because The Ice King was going to achieve one of his dreams. He held his Fan-Fiction close to his chest as revealed the truth of how he kidnapped the individuals to assist him through this dungeon.

He then turned his back on them to face the blue mist that enveloped a mystery man. With all of his strength, The Ice King threw the Fan-Fiction into the mist before he was blasted by Lemon Grab's sound sword. The blast of the sound wave tossed Ice King aside, causing him bang his head on the concrete floor below. Ice King then fell unconscious... As the mist worked its magic on the book. Soon, there was a massive explosion of pure light that traveled all across the world. When the light cleared, gender swapped individuals would be awakening right next to their counter parts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marceline was laying in her bed, asleep with nothing on but a crimson bra and panties. It was currently day time but she would've awaken on her own when the sun set. Unfortunately though, her counterpart would manifest right on top of her body. In shock she gasped before letting out her cuss, "Who the Fucks on top of me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((OOC: Eh, I set up basic scene for Marceline. I can play Fiona and Cake if you want me to, or you could just proceed with Marshall Lee Cloud.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Role-Playing Thread   Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:41 am

Marshall Lee groaned, being in crimson boxers and nothing else as he groaned, "C'mon Fiona, I told you not to bother me while I'm aslee--" he blinked his eyes a few times and saw her below him, "... Uh... You aren't Fiona..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Role-Playing Thread   Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:20 am

Marceline quickly kicked the intruder off of her bed before floating up over her bed. She hardly made an effort to cover her body and her breasts jiggled slightly as she levitated over Marshal. She examined him for a bit, knowing that there was something familiar about him but she couldn't tell what exactly. "Let's try this again...", she began with a much calmer tone before descending next Marshal. "I'm Marceline The Vampire Queen... Who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Role-Playing Thread   Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:30 am

Marshall Lee groaned, being in crimson boxers and nothing else as he groaned, "C'mon Fiona, I told you not to bother me while I'm aslee--" he blinked his eyes a few times and saw her below him, "... Uh... You aren't Fiona..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Role-Playing Thread   Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:32 am

Marshall Lee blinked, "Hold on, did you just say Marceline the Vampire Queen?" He said confused, "That can't be right..." He said pulling back and hovering over the bed and landing on his feet, facing away from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Role-Playing Thread   Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:13 am

Marceline faced palm after she received the least amount of information as she could from him. "Ok, please try to work with me here. What's your name? I gave you mine didn't I?", Marceline told him as she tried to control her frustration. This situation was already awkward as it is. She didn't want things to become unbearable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Role-Playing Thread   Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:07 am

"Don't get your panties in a bunch. I only said that because my name is Marshal Lee the Vampire King." He said as he scratched the back of his head and groaned, "What the nightosphere hell is going on..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Role-Playing Thread   Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:30 pm

(... Did this die out already?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Role-Playing Thread   

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time Role-Playing Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top