Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:38 am

"You had someone care about you before Jackie, it was that one kid that locked you up in box and kept you there until he was all grown up. When you finally got free... You killed him. Like I was cared for my family and... Liu... Until I killed them. WE DO... Choose this life. That's what we have in common. We choose the life we paved out for ourselves."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:40 am

He lost his smile as it grew into an angered frown, "Don't mention that kid... Don't ever mention him..." he growled as he broke the glass in his hand, "I just want to feel... Something beside my insanity and fucking anger, alright? I know this is what I hose, I know that real fucking well Jeff..." he sighed and grew his smile back, anywho, why don't we go on a killing spree? Get our minds off this shitty subject?" he cackled insanely and stood up, grabbing the bottle and downing a half of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4